- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- High Quality LCD Screen that Displays the Battery Voltage Level
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max Current
- Standby Current: <30mA
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2.90V): 50mA~150mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
2. Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
3. Automatically adjusting discharge current to charge different size battery.
4. 4 kinds of protection as over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
5. Automatically stopped when full changed.
6. With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
- Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
- 0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18350/18490/18500/18650/20700/22650
- 2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
- 1 Amp Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into channel 2 of the charger, disconnect the AC wall plug and hold the rectangle button for 2 seconds